Friday, July 24, 2020

The WSJ Thinks You Should Be in the Office

The Wall Street Journal doesn't think that work-from-home is here to stay.

I don't know.  The WSJ is aimed at a very precise sliver of the American reading public.  They're not known for perceptive dives into the diverse soup that is the life of working Americans.

It would be interesting to know what companies they surveyed for this article.  I'll bet they're the companies that their readers work at.  I couldn't tell you, because the WSJ wouldn't let me read the article without paying for it.  Not even if I promised to look at the ads.

If you also have not paid the WSJ enough money, here's a summary and reaction from Kevin Drum, who I've been reading for more than fifteen years.  He also thinks WFH is dead after the virus, and I disagree with him*.  His Comments section is always fun.  

 - * Geez, eliminating the commute is reward enough!  Kevin lives in Orange County, CA, and should know better.

No comments:

Post a Comment