Saturday, January 2, 2021

Thanks, Kevin

I am no more immune to "Top Ten" lists at year's end than the next guy.  But I don't go looking for them.  This one came to me.

I read Kevin Drum daily, and have for about fifteen years.  He's a voice of calm, usually, and an important component of the daily mix of media.  His "Top Ten" lists are interesting and, occasionally, tongue-in-cheek.  OK so far.

But Kevin thinks I've been wasting my time the last ten months.  In a list of predictions for 2021:

Things will mostly return to normal when the country opens back up. A few little things will get a boost, but humans are fundamentally social animals and will remain so. We will very quickly return to nearly all of our old habits.

Thanks, Kevin.  Well, at least this blog has kept me off the streets.  Oh, wait - no - that was the virus.

Oh, well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment